The National infrastructure Sodanet.gr differentiates users into internal and external.
The external users registered get access to:
- Sodanet_GR Data Cataloque, where they can search and download survey and cubes data and metadata, as well as to create online maps and to undertake online small-scale statistical analysis.
- E-learning courses hosted on Sodanet_GR Elearning Platform accompanied by self-assessment tests
- Social Terms Scientific Dictionary, where they can search for social sciences scientific terms accompanied by definitions and bibliographic references
- Secondary data and indicators by using the System of Secondary Data Production and Indicators Management
Furthermore, they are being informed on conferences and seminars, which are organized by the Greek network Sodanet.
The network members after registered get access to all applications that external users have access and additionally to:
- Social Data Documentation Tool (SODADOC)
- Nesstar Server (as publishers)
- NVivo Desktop and NVivo Server software
- LimeSurvey tool in order to conduct on line surveys
- examples and documentation manuals, publicity materials and projects deliverables.