The seven (7) scientific institutions that constitute SODANET research infrastructure are:
1) National Centre for Social Research (EKKE) - EKKE's Data Repository
2) University of the Aegean - Department of Sociology - Laboratory of Social Informatics, Statistics and Research Infrastructures
3) National & Kapodistrian University of Athens - Department of Political Science & Public Administration
4) Panteion University - Department of Political Science and History
5) Democritus University of Thrace - Department of Social Policy
6) University of Crete - Department of Sociology
7) University of Peloponnese - Department of Social & Educational Policy.
The network is fully operational and growing. In the future, new members (organisations) may join the national research network.