The process of submitting data to the SoDaNet Research Infrastructure involves the following steps:
- Expressing interest in depositing the data in the repository via the form available here.
- Submission of the metadata form - available here - as well as the relevant data. Specifying access for each deposited file.
- The repository evaluates and checks data and metadata. It fixes possible errors, in consultation with the depositor.
- The repository documents data based on international standards, such as the DDI.
- The repository publishes data project and makes known the data project citation and DOI to the depositor.