If you wish to implement your own repository in Dataverse as well as data visualization applications, you can contact us here. Below,find some of our recent Dataverse, R and Geoserver implementations.
A) SODANET DATAVERSE IMPLEMENTATIONS:
- Extended documentation and management on Dataset / Data Project Level
- Extended documentation and management on File / Resource Level
- Access levels and automatic empargo period per file.
- Variable and Question Management !!!
- Cube management & Pivoting.
- Reusability of existing internal resources in Datasets / Data Projects.
- Use of external resources in Datasets / Data Projects.
- Graphical redesign and upgrade of frontend and backend environments
- OAI-PMH Integration with Cessda Data Catalogue (Compliant with DDI 2.5 Profile - Basic Validation Gate / 22-11-2021).
- Support of Cessda Controlled Vocabularies (CVs).
- Support of Multilinguality.
- Performance issues solved (cases with many variables, questions or resources).
- Search issues: Solr 7.3 upgraded to 8.9, Stemming and Lemmatizer enabled for the Greek language / Search by variable.
- Customization of DOI generation mechanism.
- Export to Data Documentation Initiative 2.5.
- Single Sign On (SSO) with other Sodanet Implementations.
Image 1: Quantitative research data project in EKKE's SoDaNet repository
Image2: The resources of a quantitative survey data project
Image 3: The documentation of a resource at variable level
Image 4: The documentation of the questions from which the variables were derived
B) SODANET STATS & MAPS APPLICATION (R-SERVER / R- SHINY / GEOSERVER)
- online statistical analysis.
- online maps creation.
Image 5: Stats Application
Image 6: Maps Application
Find more about Dataverse implementations here